Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The invisible, ancient, illumined and Divine Yogis ( Sages/Saints) living in their astral bodies in the inaccessible spiritual centre of the Himalayas!

At some point in our lives we have all heard stories about the invisible and immortal Yogis, Siddha Purushas , Divine Enlightened Sages living and meditating in their astral bodies in the inaccessible regions of the Himalayas.  

We have also read stories about how these divine souls  have helped ordinary travelers fend attacks from wild animals or helped them navigate the difficult terrains and difficult parts  of the Himalayas. Apart from these Siddha Purushas living in their astral formats in the Himalayas, there is also a region in the Himalayas which is known as the SPIRITUAL POLE of THE WORLD.

For the first time , through the writings of Acharya Shriram Sharma, we now   have a first hand account of what this  Spiritual center/ Spiritual Pole  of the World looks like . Where in the Himalayas is this place located ? What does this place  look like ? How do there Rishi's live ? What do they themselves look like?Who are they ?


These fascinating and descriptive passages can be found in two extraordinary books penned by The Enlightened Master and Scientific Spiritualist of modern times  -Acharya Shriram Sharma. These books are based on Acharyaji's  multiple journeys to the Himalayas at the call of his own Guru and guide and describe Acharyaji's  personal meetings with these Divine messengers.


I have put together in an article form separate  excerpts from these Books " My Life its Legacy and Message" and "Companions in Solitude" that reference meetings with these immortal and invisible divine saints,( referred to as The Parliament of Rishi's).
Book Links to these two amazing Books are provided at the end of this article.




Quoted Text from the Books:

“I was commanded (by my Guru) to undergo rigorous penance of a special nature by staying in certain locations in the Himalayas where vibrant spiritual energy still continues to flow. Thus in 1958, I set out on one year’s penance in the Himalayas. 

This Sadhna of one year was performed by staying at Gangotri (the origin point of the river Ganga /Ganges in the Himalayas). My Sadhna was intended to acquire energy for initiating a New Era of harmony and peace for humanity.


While trekking to Gangotri for this penance of one year, numerous feelings and thoughts used to crop up in my mind. I used to write down these experiences and feelings. While the events narrated in this booklet have become old, the thoughts and emotions expressed are of perennial nature and passage of time has not dimmed their usefulness. 


Axial Pole of spiritual energy of the world - a  description:
A special portion about the features of the Himalayas has been incorporated in this compilation. The region of about 400 miles between Badrinath and Gangotri has been the locale where normally the great Rishis (sages) had performed penance (Tap). What can be called paradise on earth is this portion of land.

If we correlate the history of Gods and events mentioned in the stories describing the Heaven's  in the scriptures and correlate these with geographical markings, it would substantiate that these events,stories  and the  rule of Indra have taken place in this part of earth, and that the center from where Dev Sanskriti originated is the above mentioned part of the Himalayas. 

This region of Uttrakhand which is the real heart of the Himalayas is now covered with perennial ice and the cycle of climatic changes has made it uninhabitable for the weak bodied human beings of the present day. The region referred to as Uttrakhand is shifting down and is limited to Hardwar- Badrinarayan- Gangotri- Gomukh.

In the heart of the Himalayas, still remains a powerful spiritually charged area. My Master draws his tremendous incomparable energy by staying at this coldest of places energized by the purity of penance of the Rishis. I too had the good fortune to stay here for some period and to see those divine places. This is the region that can be said to be the axial pole of spiritual energy on this earth.

While the unique powers of the North and South poles of the earth are well known. I have come across the pole of  Spiritual Energy on Earth. It is necessary to draw the attention of the world towards this Spiritual Centre of the earth. This information can be invaluable. This is also the reason why Brahmavarchasya (the research center to coordinate scientific and spiritual research) and the center for the worship of Gayatri (wisdom, righteous thinking and discriminating intellect) is located at Shantikunj, Hardwar. The people who visit these energy center's experience inner peace and are inspired to lead a nobler way of living.”

Additional passage from page 34 of "My Life its Legacy and Message" elaborating on the Spiritual Energy Center of the World:

"This region (referring to the inner Himalayan terrain) is inhabited by those living in their astral bodies. Circumstances have considerably changed since the last ice age. Elevated souls formerly living in this region of the Himalayas, which is known as Heaven on earth, now live in the etheral space as the present environment here is no longer  congenial to them.

In ancient times Rishis (elevated sages, saints) lived in the areas from Rishikesh to Gomukh according to their choice and convenience. This region has now become disturbed due to an inflow of  tourists, pilgrims and professionals. Also several temples have been built to satisfy people's curiosity relating to ancient history and to enable local people to earn their livelihood.

I was told that Madam Blavatsky, founder of Theosophy Society , was an eminent saint. She was in contact with highly evolved souls living in their astral bodies. She has written in her book that there is a Parliament of invisible divine saints in difficult inaccessible regions of the Himalayas. Illumined residents of this area are also known as invisible helpers. 

Gurudev said (Acharya Shriram Sharma is referring to his own Guru here), "It is all true. You will see all this yourself by your divine vision in this region of Himalayas, which is my abode". The Tibetan area was part and parcel of the Himalayas in those days. Now the boundaries have changed. Yet the statement of Madam Blavatsky is true. Those living in the physical plane cannot see them but I was assured that I would be able to see them by Gurudev's grace".

Description of the Invisible Illumined Divine Yogis and Saints living in their astral bodies in "Rishi Lok". This description is based on Acharya Shriram Sharma's  personal meetings with the Rishis : ( page 54-56 of the Book -My Life its Legacy and Message).


“Gurudev suddenly appeared that night in the cave. It was a full night of Purnima (i.e.full moon night). I did not inquire about the purpose of his visit at this time because I understood that Gurudev had been showering his grace on me for some specific purposes. I followed him outside the cave… My feet were moving above the surface of the earth. I realized that day why there was the necessity to acquire Siddhis (supernatural powers) of flying in the air, walking in space.It was more difficult to walk on a rough and rugged glacial snowy surface than to walk on the surface of water. Now-a-days ,one may not feel the necessity of such Siddhis, but they were definitely needed in those days for movement in these inhospitable regions.

I came out of the cave trembling with bitter cold and started moving behind Gurudev like his tail in mid air over the golden Himalayas. The purpose of that day’s pilgrimage was to introduce me to the tapasthali (place of worship) of the ancient Rishis. They had all cast off their physical bodies but most of them had retained their astral bodies. Causal bodies of some of them could also be glimpsed through their astral bodies. I suddenly found myself in a posture of folded hands with my head bowed down in deferential salutation. I was being introduced today to Rishis living in their astral and causal bodies in the Himalayas. That night was extremely important and fortunate for me. 

Earlier I had seen only those caves of Uttrakhand during my journeys which were easily approachable. I realized today that there was far more unseen compared to what I had seen so far. Small caves were being used by wild animals, but bigger ones were orderly, neat and clean and were meant for Rishis who were living in their astral bodies. They still lived there occasionally on account of their past association. All those Rishis were in dhyaan mudra (meditative posture). Gurudev told me that they often lived in that state. They did not interrupt their meditation without some valid reason. Their astral bodies along with their names were introduced to me. This spiritual treasure is the specialty and uniqueness of this region. 

They all knew about my visit with Gurudev beforehand. So whenever both of us appeared before them, they opened their eyes with a gentle smile on their lips and nodded their head slightly in response to our salutations. There was no conversation with any of them. If any person living in the astral body has to say or convey anything he does it not by baikhari or madhyama speech but by para or pashyanti speech, that is by awakening the intuitive faculty of the listener. That day’s aim was only to see them and not converse with them. A new student who had come to join their class was to be introduced so that he could be provided with the necessary help if needed. Probably the Rishis had already been informed that I (their embodied spiritual child) could carry forward the divine tasks initiated by them and what my specific role would be and the strategy of action towards meeting that  end. 

An astral body can arouse inner inspiration and transmit energy waves. But a person in physical body alone can give direct and concrete guidance to embodied human beings to precipitate events. Divine beings, therefore, make some physically living person as the instrument for fulfilling their purpose. Till then, I was acting as an instrument of only one guide but now these divine souls of the Himalayas could also utilize me as their medium and provide me inspiration, efficacy and competence. With this view Gurudev was introducing me to them, and all of them without wasting any time and observing any formality were indicating their acceptance of this offer. Thus this divine pilgrimage continued in the night; and before dawn Gurudev returned to his abode leaving me in my cave. 

I saw Rishi-lok for the first time that day. I had seen holy places; ponds, rivers, earlier in the course of this pilgrimage but till then I did not know which Rishi was associated with which particular location. This I saw that day for the first time and the last time. Before sending me back Gurudev cautioned me, “Do not try to establish contact on your own with these Rishis and interfere in their work. If they have any direction to give, they will themselves do so. Your understanding with me has also been the same. You will not knock at my door. Whenever necessary, I would myself approach you, achieve my purpose and arrange for all resources. Do not regard this vision which you have seen here as a mere satisfaction of curiosity. All these great divine souls will get their purpose accomplished through you because they cannot do it themselves for want of physical bodies.
It has been the tradition to establish mass contact through the medium of some fit instrument like you. Henceforth, you should regard the instructions of all these Rishis as my own instructions and do whatever you are directed to do.” What could I say accept nod my acceptance. Gurudev disappeared”. 


                                                          ******

Source and Credits : 
We invite you to visit  our "Life Transforming Books" section to read this wonderful  Book "My Life Its Legacy and Message" .
To read the fabulous travelogue to the Himalayas " My Companions in Solitude" please click upon the Book Title and the Book will open up for you: My Companions in Solitude